St Ellen’s, Cloonamore Self Catering Accommodation
The two bed house comfortably sleeps four people. It consists of a large kitchen, living room and bathroom.
One ensuite double bedroom.
One twin room with shower – no bathroom.
Accommodation consists of a semi–detached dwelling. The house is located in Cloonamore Village in a quiet peaceful part of the island and is central to all amenities.
1) The house is available all year round for short or long term rent, subject to availability.
2) Towels and linen are provided.
3) Weekly rental is from Sat to Sat.
4) Arrival time – 3pm and departure – 11am.
5) The house is equipped with all mod cons, including washing machine, dryer, sky TV, iron, hairdryer etc.
6) Heating consists of oil heating and a solid fuel stove.
7) A cot and high chair can be provided on request.
8) No dogs except guide dogs are allowed.
9) No smoking allowed.
10) Electricity, gas and oil are metered and charged at cost.
11) A 25% deposit is required to secure dates. This can be sent to the address below. The balance is due on arrival.
12) It would be greatly appreciated if tenants could leave the cottage clean and tidy when departing. Please notify me of any breakage or damage.
Contact: Cathy Coyne
Address: St Ellen’s, Cloonamore Village, Inishbofin Island ,Co Galway.
phone: 087-7829419 and 095-45959Tags: accommodation, Inishbofin, lodging, self catering