PineTree Cottage is located in the East End of Inishbofin with privacy in abundance, uninterrupted views and the beautiful East End beach on your doorstop.
Sleeping 5, there are 2 bedrooms, a dual aspect room with double bed and a second room with a set of bunks and a single bed. There is a small kitchenette to the front of the property and a living/dining room. There is a toilet with electric shower.
The property is a traditional Irish cottage which has been decorated in a sympathetic style.
The house is available to rent all year for short or long term rental, subject to availability.
A welcome package is included with home baking and treats.
Facilities include WIFI, DVD Player, Radio and CD player, Gas stove in living area, Kitchenette with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, separate freezer, toaster, filter coffee maker, toasted sandwich maker, Washing machine and tumble drier, Ironing facilities, Hairdryer, Picnic table and Charcoal BBQ
- House hold consumables, kitchen and toilet roll provided
- Towels, tea towels and beach towels provided
- Linen provided
- Electricity, gas and WIFI included
- Selection of DVDs, maps, books and board games provided
- Collection to and from boat provided
- Weekly rental is from Saturday to Saturday
- Check in time 3pm
- Check out time 12 PM
- No smoking allowed
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- Tenants are requested to leave the cottage as they find it